Oracle Middleware & Identity Management Architect: Application Support.
We have an immediate need for an Oracle Middleware & Identity Management Architect based in Australia or similar time zone. This position can be based out of your home office.
Skills required for Middleware include (but are not limited to):
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic (10+ years)
- Knowledge of High Availability/DR environments
- Install and configure various middleware systems/components according to business requirements.
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot middleware systems/components.
- Tracing logs, collect Java core data, analyzing heap memory leakages, performance tuning
- Oracle SOA, BPM, HTTP Server
Skills required for Identity Management include (but are not limited to):
- Oracle Unified Directory (OUD) / Oracle Internet Directory (OID) / Oracle Directory Server Enterprise Edition (ODSEE) / Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) – Active Directory (AD) is a plus
- Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), know how to debug connectors such as OUD, OID, AD, EBS especially when customized.
- Ability to read and understand Java code for debugging provisioning issues related to connectors, event handlers, plugins, scheduled tasks, etc.
- Oracle Access Manager (OAM), WebGates, Federation
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) is a plus
- Oracle API Gateway (OAG) is a plus
- TLS, cyphers, SSL debugging, certificates created by CAs is a plus